St Barth Photo Festival à partir du 26 octobre 2023

Gustavia 10

Rue Gambetta (currently rue Adrien Questel) behind the Anglican church, built by residents from the neighboring English islands and inaugurated in 1855. On its right, the house of the heirs of Hernando-Alphonso Daniel. In the foreground, a sabal palm called “pied z’amarres” used for straw. To the left, the Catholic church built in 1829.

More information about this artwork ?